Taxpayers for Improving Public Safety (TiPS), is a non-partisan consortium of California voters and business interests. Together, we seek to improve public safety through smart, meaningful, and cost-effective measures which maximize the use of taxpayer dollars.
Blindly increasing punishment has passed the point of diminished returns. TiPS believes prevention, intervention, rehabilitation and opportunity ought to be a principal consideration in determining the best public safety policy for California.
Through a 3-pronged approach, TiPS seeks to improve public safety by addressing the developmental needs of children, the healing needs of victims, and the rehabilitative needs of inmates who qualify, thru:
- uniting like-minded individuals into a powerful political force
- supporting Victims Foundation
- investing in intervention & prevention programs for youth
By addressing the health, welfare, and public safety needs of the child, the victim, and the offender, we can altogether create a new generational dynamic of improved public safety.
Executive Board of Directors
- Matt Gray, Sacramento Lobbyist, Advocacy & Consulting government relations
- David Warren, Sacramento Lobbyist, Advocacy & Consulting government relations
All mail should be directed to:
c/o Advocacy & Consulting
1017 L Street, Suite 225
Sacramento, CA 95814